Monday, November 24, 2008

Can't believe it...

I got a phone call from the warranty company this morning. They were unable to find a contractor that could come to our house before THURSDAY. Finally she told me I could find my own plumber they would reimburse us for paying for one. I was able to find one who took care of the problem (for now) and it was $205. They are going to reimburse us the whole amount. Thank God!

I can't believe I'm being induced tomorrow and will (probably) meet my little girl tomorrow. I'm so anxious, nervous, excited, in disbelief. I'm being induced at 6am EST. I can't wait to see her face and cover it with kisses.

Please pray for our safety! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for baby emma!!!
good luck!!
xo

Joy said...

YOU ARE ON MY SHIT LIST!

I didn't know Emma was here until right this very minute.

UPDATE THE BlOG!

*taps foot*