Saturday, November 22, 2008

Boring day...

Our backyard desperately needed to be raked today... so I got up and went out there. By the time Tom caught me I had this accomplished.


And then he did the rest of the raking. I held the bags while he bagged all the leaves... think we had a lot of leaves??


I did not actually jump into the piles (the thought DID cross my mind) but I was using my body weight and climbing on the bags to squish them down...

Well at one point I go to do this and my whole body starts tipping forward... so there I am butt way up in the air, straddling this big bag of leaves, and my face almost planted into the ground. I'm laughing so hard I can't get up. Tom is laughing so hard he can't help me. The whole time I can't quit laughing and I'm thinking "I just know I'm going to pee my pants on this bag" Thankfully that did not happen. We laughed forever though. Hope I could at least make you laugh...

I would like to get some more laundry folded and put away. Vacuum and mop (and no I'm not having a burst of energy- I just need get it done lol)

Tonight we had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Pompilio's. They have the yummiest Italian food. I had manicotti and meatballs. Finished with spumoni ice cream. Mmm.... I love that stuff.

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

first off, how did I not know you had a blog?

secondly, getting stuck when you're pregnant -HILARIOUS

thirdly, our old house had so many dang trees - we easily could fill 30 bags of leaves... our new house has NO trees - we are lazy!