Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Due Date :)

Today is my due date!!! I can't believe it. I can't believe the day is finally here. You know the minute you get your BFP you sit down and figure out your due date... (it was changed a couple weeks later) but still... you get this date just stuck in your head. At the time it seems SOOOOOOO far away.... and now that day is TODAY... It's surreal! :)

Sorry I haven't update this thing enough!!! (Sorry Trish- especially since I check your blog for an update everyday!)

But I was actually just getting on here to start to update this thing. I'm sure quite a few of the posts are going to be boring but I'm going to make a point to update it. EVERY DAY. No matter what....

So here goes. So far today I've drank some egg nog. Brushed my teeth (threw up while doing that- I sure hope that's the last time that happens) Piece of advice- Don't drink egg nog then brush your teeth. BLALLAAAHHH!! I can't tell this story to Tom- he HATES egg nog and he'd probably die thinking the sink is evil and tainted forever... hehe :)

I'm waiting for some guy to come replace the windshield in my car. It's been cracked for almost a year now. For some reason I decide the week of my due date to get it replaced. I mean- insurance pays for it. Why did I wait so long?? Who knows... just feel bad for him out repairing it in the 29 degree weather....

I have an OB appt today at 3:15. Let's hope for some PROGRESS. I'm sure they'll schedule my induction today too- for next Wednesday.

I'm impatiently waiting for her... though I feel very blessed. I have no been uncomfortable... so I'm very blessed. Just knowing she will be here within the next 8 days just gets me feeling excited, freaked out, blessed, amazed, scared.... ya know...

I love you so much Emma, I can't wait to be able to kiss your little face..

(39 weeks- I'll try and take another picture today)

1 comment:

Joy said...

It's about damned time!

You look GREAT!

happy dd!

come out Emma!!