Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two days in a row :)

You're getting really lucky! I've posted 2 days in a row.

I looked in the mirror and scared myself this morning. I look like p0o00p. My face is getting so swollen. My arms are swollen. My hands are swollen. My legs? Well they've been swollen for 15 weeks now. Pooop I tell you.... po0.

I went to my nonstress test today. I have a very lazy baby. She had to be buzzed about 3x- she didn't want to move around. If I hummed though- she'd move more... She either likes my singing or she's horrified by it ;-)

I ran a few errands today. Now I'm avoiding folding some laundry. Tom's parents are bringing over Emma's bookcase any minute. I promise I'll post pictures once it arrives.

**UPDATE** I think the bookcase looks great!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Wandering through looking for a baby..


v. disappointed, Emma. V disappointed indeed.

Tick tock. TICK TOCK.

Meghan said...

During labor they buzzed hailey and it did nothing! didnt phase her a bit! Randy putting his lips to my belly and imitating the buzzy thing....worked!

Ok Emma its time to see pictures of YOU on this blog!! =)

David, Trish and Robbie Cox said...

Love the shelf!

Lelly said...

Dear Emma,

We are very excited to meet you. You can come out any time.

Love a 6+ BB.