Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hi Everyone =)

It's SUCH a beautiful day out! =) Tom & I both have the day off. He went today and took his motorcycle test. He's had his permit for a year and half. Now he's got his full license! I knew he'd pass! I have to say though- I don't think I'll be riding the bike for awhile. I told Tom if I ride with him he can't hit any pot holes or jostle me (he says he tends to avoid those things anyway) . After lunch I was driving Tom home and the car in front of me braked and I took awhile before I braked and we kind of jerked to a stop. He was like "HEY- safety of the baby! You're shaking it" He's so silly.

I watched him hit a few balls at the driving range. Now in a half hour we're going to our house (as of the 31st) our realtor is taking us to make sure they didn't pull all the internals of the house out. ;) Tom and I would like to measure a few things. We're buying a fridge & oven from someone we know & we want to make sure they fit.

Hope you all are having a nice day!

No comments: