Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rambling

Ok :) I don't have much to talk about right now. I had the day off work today. I went to Weight Watchers with my Mom. I gained 3.6lbs in 2 weeks. Oops. Then we went to Roly Poly for lunch. I LOVE Roly Poly- lol. Then my Mom and I went to see that Bodies Exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum Center. It was SO cool and interesting. Especially the babies part. It was so neat to actually see how big my baby is. It's SO teeny tiny. Then it was amazing at how fast they get bigger and bigger and BIGGER! =) So fast!

So we're still waiting to close on the house. This sucks :( It's taking FOREVER.

Now I'm home watching crap TV. Wishing Tom would get off work soon!

My birthday is Saturday ;)

Love,
Krista

2 comments:

Erin said...

How does WW work when you are pregnant?

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a productive day. ;) I hope you have a super happy b-day on Saturday!!!